New Balance Fresh Foam Zante Training Shoes - Men's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
From cardio to cross training, these sleek shoes combine a plush midsole with outstanding grip. You'll feel the float through pre-session runs, followed by reliable friction on gym floors. No matter how demanding your fitness routine is, this versatile shoe can see you from start to finish.
- Mesh upper uses open knit for high breathability and a sock-like fit.
- Integrated webbing and internal support prevent sliding.
- Lace design helps lock your foot in place.
- Fresh Foam midsole delivers a plush feel throughout your gym session.
- Rubber outsole gives outstanding grip for forward and lateral motion.
|Ideal for||Fitness and training|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Cushioned and floaty|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize over pronation, where the foot tends to roll inward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.