Cotopaxi Parque Stretch Rain Shell - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
When it’s coming down hard at home or away, the Parque Stretch Rain Shell keeps you dry and looking fine. Vibrant, modern colours and fabric that integrates stretch tech ensure you can dance in the rain if you're feeling it.
- 2.5 layer nylon waterproof shell with mechanical stretch and taped seams.
- Fabric waterproof ratting is 20,000mm.
- Velcro cuff tabs keep the rain out of your sleeves.
- Single-pull hood adjustment.
- Underarm zippers cool you down when you dance too hard in a downpour.
- Hem adjusters tune the fit whatever the weather.
- Cotopaxi designates 1% of their revenue to provide grants for non-profits.
- Cotopaxi products are guaranteed to last 61 years (the average lifespan of a person living in the developing world). If there’s a problem Cotopaxi will gladly exchange it, provide a replacement, or repair the item in-house.
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
How to measure
- Measure circumference at base of neck.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.