Merrell Altalight Knit Mid Light Trail Shoes - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Fly along the trails, these fast-and-light hikers are some of the lightest Merrell has ever made. The knit upper keeps weight down without sacrificing durability, and the Stratafuse™ TPU overlay is injected into the knit to support and stabilize your foot, hike after hike. An integrated FlexPlate adds underfoot protection and rigidity, and the grippy sole keeps you secure on loose or wet trails.
- Breathable knit upper is abrasion-resistant and lightweight.
- Flexible TPU Stratafuse™ exoskeleton supports and stabilizes your feet.
- Mesh lining wicks sweat away from your foot.
- Removable Kinetic Fit™ BASE insole comforts underfoot.
- EVA midsole comforts and stabilizes feet.
- Air cushion heel absorbs shock for a comfortable ride.
- Lightweight FlexPlate provides torsional rigidity and medium-high flex.
- Vibram® MegaGrip outsole provides traction on both wet and dry surfaces.
- 5mm lug depth grips loose terrain.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.