Merrell Cham 8 Leather Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Getting after the Annapurna Circuit, a leg of the PCT or your nearest provincial park is a whole lot easier in a lightweight hiker that can handle heavy loads. As adaptable as its namesake, the Chameleon has medium flex – just the thing for faster paces where you still need grip and protection but don’t want to compromise on natural motion.
- Durable nubuck and mesh upper with M-Select Dry Barrier waterproof-breathable membrane.
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out.
- Breathable mesh lining with M-Select Fresh odour-resistant treatment.
- EVA midsole with Air Cushion heel inserts.
- Lightweight FlexPlate provides torsional rigidity.
- Vibram XS Trek Evo rubber outsole with 5mm lugs grip.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.