Merrell Yokota 2 Light Trail Shoes - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Great for getting out on your local trails or starting your hiking career, this durable all-around hiker will get you on the path to new adventures without breaking the bank. The cushioning midsole has an integrated nylon shank to stabilize and support your foot on uneven terrain, and the grippy outsole provides solid footing on loose sections of trail.
- Suede and textile upper balances breathability with durability.
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out.
- Mesh lining wicks sweat away from your foot.
- Toe cap adds durability and toe protection.
- Kinetic Fit™ BASE insole contours to foot for flexible cushioning.
- Moulded nylon arch shank adds support.
- Air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability.
- M Select Grip rubber outsole with 4mm lugs for traction on trails.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.