The Rap Line is a tag line with a dynamic safety reserve in case of an unexpected fall. Aramid fibres, braided into the sheath and core, have high cut-resistant properties for great durability when rappelling over edges. In the event of a fall, these aramid fibres will break, allowing the core of the rope to absorb the impact. Great for glacier travel, hauling, and full-length rappels.
- Made from a combination of high-strength polyamide and aramid.
- Designed to be used as a tag line, for hauling and rappelling.
- Pro Dry finish makes this rope durably water repellent and dirt resistant.
- Meets UIAA standard water-repellent test, meaning this rope is fast-drying, absorbs virtually no water and resists freezing.
- 3D lap coiled so you can use it straight away without kinking or tangling.
- Tested for two falls used as a twin rope with CE EN 892.
Dry ropes have a water-resistant treatment on both core and sheath. Dry (UIAA certified) ropes have both core and sheath treated, plus meet the UIAA Water Repellent standard by passing a stringent test where a soaked rope cannot absorb more than 5% of the rope's weight.
|Dry (UIAA certified)|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|