For journeys to far-off horizons and warm weather climates. This packable windshell is made of light fabric, perfect for dry and dusty destinations. With lots of pockets and a stowable hood, it's a versatile addition to your travel wardrobe. This smart utility jacket thrives in hot climates, with a vented back panel and fabric rated at UPF 50.
- Nylon 6 fabric is wind resistant, soft and stretchy with a DWR finish to shed light precipitation.
- Stowable hood zips into the collar and adjusts with a shockcord.
- 2 hand pockets and 2 flap external chest pockets.
- Jacket packs into a zippered side-back pocket.
- Vented back panel helps keep you cool and dry.
- UPF 50 adds extra protection from harmful UV rays.
- Elastic cuffs and straight hem.
- Standard fit allows room to layer.
|Face fabric||Nylon + spandex|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Stuffs in own pocket|