Nothing's more frustrating than a stone in your hiking boots. These ultralight slip-on gaiters protect your ankles and footwear on long thru-hikes or hot-weather backpack trips. Self-cooling ActiveIce fabric on the back of the gaiter keeps your lower calfs and ankles cool, and UPF 50 sun protection helps minimize the chance of uncomfortable sunburns.
- Front is breathable nylon ripstop that wicks sweat away from your skin.
- Back panel is recycled polyester and spandex with ActiveIce™ self-cooling technology to keep your calves cool.
- UPF 50 sun protection keeps you covered on clear days.
- Shock cord bottom and elastic top edges locks out debris.
- Hook-on instep strap and shoelace hook keep gaiters securely in place.
|Underarch material||Rubber strap|