Ready to take on hard free climbs or mega-aid routes, these narrow cams are a welcome addition to any rack. The unique stem design becomes rigid when the lobes are retracted for easy placement, that then becomes flexible when the trigger is released to prevent the cam from walking.
- Larger sizes have a twisted, dual cable stem to provide the same flex in all directions.
- Smaller sizes have a single stem to avoid buckling when the trigger is pulled and to reduce trigger profile.
- RigidFlex Trigger stem stays rigid during placement and flexes when trigger is released.
- OmniFlex dual cable stem for .5/.75, .4/.5, and .3/.4 sizes provides equal stiffness in all directions.
- Double axle design for .5/.75, .4/.5, and .3/.4 sizes, and Stacked Axle technology for .2/.3, and .1/.2 sizes.
- Narrow head width and anodized, offset lobe design provide secure hold in shallow or flaring cracks.
- Colour-coded for quick identification.
|Ideal for||Trad and aid climbing|
The maximum force generated by a fall the equipment can withstand. The range includes all sizes.
|Three sigma tested||Yes|