Packable, breathable and ultralight, three words to delight mountain maniacs. To add warmth in damp conditions, this insulated hoodie has synthetic fill where moisture is a greater threat: namely, the cuffs, shoulders and hood. For cold, snowy ski tours and alpine climbs, you can put it on and leave it on under a shell. In shoulder seasons, it's perfect for evenings around camp or belaying in the shade.
- Hydrophobic 800-fill-power goose down offers an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio.
- Stratos sythnetic insulation at the shoulders, cuffs and hood.
- Nylon fabric is down-proof and wind-resistant, with a DWR finish.
- Stretchy Pertex® Quantum Air under the arms increases breathability and mobility.
- Low-profile hood with an elastic trim.
- Wind-resistant YKK® zipper closes smoothly.
- Zippered chest pocket keep personal items handy and warm.
- 1/2 hem drawcord reduces pressure points at the hips for easy layering under a harness or backpack.
- Elastic cuffs are easy to layer with gloves.
- Athletic fit.
- Stuff sack included.
|Insulation||800 fill-power goose down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||1 external chest|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Certified Responsible Down|