A soft shell for sunshine and with cool temps in the alpine. Breathable with 4-way stretch, this jacket is a favourite for spring ski traverses and summer alpine ascents. A high UPF rating keeps you from getting too sun-baked or burnt in rays reflected off snow. Its sleek design lets you move comfortably between rock and snow and cover ground above the treeline.
- 90-denier nylon plus spandex delivers high durability and breathability, with stretch.
- Garment seams are positioned away from where your backpack or harness sit.
- UPF 50 protect you from sun exposure during long days on snowfields or rockfaces.
- Low profile hood fits comfortably under a climbing helmet.
- YKK® Vislon zipper closes smoothly on the front.
- 2 zippered chest pockets keep personal items handy.
- 1/2 drawcord hem layers comfortably under a pack or harness.
- Elastic cuffs.
- Athletic fit designed for climbers and mountaineers
|Pockets||2 external chest|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.