Rab Cirrus Flex Vest - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Hey, that specific product isn't available. Here's the newest version, just note the price and features might be slightly different.
When the going gets damp, this synthetic insulated vest is packable and warm like a down layer. Vests are fabulous when you just need a little core warmth, but don't dig overheating. It deserves a spot in your pack on camping trips or any outing with a high chance of getting wet.
- Light, durable 20-denier nylon ripstop outer and lining.
- Synthetic insulation offers down-like compressibility, but is warm when wet.
- Stretch fleece side panels for breathability and mobility.
- YKK® Vislon zipper on front closes smoothly.
- 2 zippered handwarmer pockets and 2 internal drop-in pockets.
- Vest packs into a hand pocket.
- 1/2 drawcord hem layers comfortably under a harness or pack.
|Face fabric||20-denier nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.