Rab Borealis Jacket - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A soft shell for sunshine and with cool temps in the alpine. Breathable with 4-way stretch, this jacket is a favourite for spring ski traverses and summer alpine ascents. A high UPF rating keeps you from getting too sun-baked or burnt in rays reflected off snow. Its sleek design lets you move comfortably between rock and snow and cover ground above the treeline.
- 90-denier nylon plus spandex delivers high durability and breathability, with stretch.
- Garment seams are positioned away from where your backpack or harness sit.
- UPF 50 protect you from sun exposure during long days on snowfields or rockfaces.
- Low profile hood fits comfortably under a climbing helmet.
- YKK® Vislon zipper closes smoothly on the front.
- 2 zippered chest pockets keep personal items handy.
- 1/2 drawcord hem layers comfortably under a pack or harness.
- Elastic cuffs.
- Athletic fit designed for climbers and mountaineers
|Pockets||2 external chest|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.