Pop this sleeping pad in your backpack and get out on the trails, it's plenty comfortable for 3.5-season use thanks to an R-value of 3.8. The women's Comfort Light is shaped narrower in the shoulders and wider in the hips and knees to provide a more comfortable sleep. Extra insulation in the hip and foot areas provide more support and warmth where you want it most.
- Quite polyester face fabric with non-slip surfaces on the top and bottom.
- Delta Core™ PU foam with cut-outs to reduce weight and packed size.
- Smaller cut-outs under hips and feet.
- Multi-fuctional one-way inflate valve flips over to prevent air re-entering during deflation.
- Includes stuff sack, repair kit, and PillowLock™ for use with Aeros™ pillows.
R value (thermal resistance)
Measures insulative value. Higher values indicate more warmth: 1 to 3 are best for warm weather. 3 to 4 are best for 3-season use.4.5 or higher is best for winter.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Additional feature(s)||Stuff sack included|