More spacious than a traditional mummy bag, the Ascent -4C bag ensures 2.5-season warmth and comfort in the alpine. Thanks to the versatile 3-zipper design, you can open up the top for freedom of movement with both arms, customize your ventilation, or turn the whole sleeping bag into a quilt for warmth around a fire.
- Ultra-Dry Down fill uses a water-repellent finish that also provides antimicrobial protection.
- Free-Flow 3-zipper design: 1 full-length, two-way zipper on the right side, 1 foot zip, and 1 half zip on the left side.
- Vertical baffles around torso prevent cold spots.
- Oversized draft flap behind the zipper and an adjustable yoke.
- Large security pocket is big enough for a phone, GPS or other valuables.
- Includes lightweight silnylon compression sack and storage bag.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
EN Comfort Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Comfort Rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average woman (or "cold sleeper") comfortable.
EN Limit Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Limit Rating is the lowest temperature at the average man (or "warm sleeper) can sleep in a curled body position for 8 hours without feeling cold.
|Insulation||750+ fill-power water-repellent duck down|
|Face fabric||20-denier nylon|
|Recommended Compression Sack||8L|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.
|Product sustainability||Certified Responsible Down|