The North Face Ventrix Active Trail Hybrid Hoodie - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Combine the best of both worlds, the Ventrix Hybrid Hoodie has light insulation to keep your core warm and stretch fleece arms for unrestricted movement. Weather-resistant nylon panels keep you dry in light rain or snow, and perforated insulation in the back panel ensures you won't overheat.
- Front, upper back and hood are lightweight nylon and elastane with a DWR finish to shed light moisture.
- Sleeves, side panels and lower back are heavy polyester fleece with a hint of elastane for stretch.
- 60g Ventrix™ stretch insulation throughout body keeps your core warm.
- Perforated insulation on back panel vents excess heat.
- Elastic hood, hem and cuffs seal out drafts.
- Slim fit is great for layering.
|Insulation||60g/sq. m polyester|
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.