The North Face Class V Pull-On Trunks - Men's
- Available prices $54.99
Coming soon. Pre-order now.
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Lightweight shorts for hot days with a chance of swimming. UV protective fabric suits tropical settings or the local lake.
- Lightweight nylon with FlashDry™ dries quickly and wicks away moisture.
- Elastic waist with a drawcord for a secure fit.
- Comfortable mesh brief liner.
- Zippered rear pocket secures small essentials.
- UPF of 50+ protects you from harsh UV.
- Relaxed fit.
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.