The North Face Granite Face Pants - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Burly fabric and a harness-friendly waist make these ready for sending. Articulated knees, a gusseted crotch and a touch of spandex set you up to move freely.
- Rugged cotton blend wears well, dries fairly quickly and has a comfortable stretch.
- Internal drawcord lets you cinch in the perfect fit and is comfortable under your harness.
- Pocket space for the day’s essentials.
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees let these pants move with you.
- Elastic drawcord at the cuffs lets dial in the ride height so you don’t lose sight of your feet while tackling a problem.
- Standard fit feels just right.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.