Kuhl Freeflex Roll-Up Pants - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Roll-up pants give you options, because you never know when you might need to dangle your feet off a dock.
- Kuhl FREEFLEX™ polyester blend offers comfortable mechanical stretch without spandex.
- Fabric is soft, quick-drying and wicking.
- DWR finish sheds rain and help keep dirt from sticking too.
- 2 snaps secure rolled cuffs.
- Low-rise front and high-rise back balances comfort and coverage.
- Relaxed fit with straight legs.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Converts to capris|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.