The North Face Mountain Sweatshirt Hoodie 3.0 - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
You'll know a new kind of warmth around the campfire when you're wearing this quilted hoodie. It features a stretch-woven shell, lightweight synthetic insulation and a soft, knit lining.
- Lightweight FlashDry-XD shell has an easy stretch.
- Non-fluorinated DWR finish shrugs off light showers and keeps your jacket looking cleaner, longer.
- Quilted synthetic insulation (35% recycled) keeps you warm, even when wet.
- Soft, peached internal lining is recycled polyester
- 3-piece hood block chill winds and light rain.
- Dual zippered hand pockets.
- Standard fit.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
|Additional feature(s)||DWR-treated shell fabric|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.