Find your bliss under the stars. After a summer's day on the trail, you'll get all the ZZZs you need in this lightweight sleeping bag.
- 650-fill-power hydrophobic down.
- Longitudinal baffles reduce cold spots.
- 30-denier ripstop nylon shell and 30-denier nylon lining, with DWR.
- Waterproof footbox and hood, with 40-denier nylon fabric.
- Spoon shape suits back or side sleepers.
- Full-length YKK® zipper, with draft tube.
- Zippered phone pocket.
- Side vents.
- Hang loops.
- Left-sided opening.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
EN Limit Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Limit Rating is the lowest temperature at the average man (or "warm sleeper) can sleep in a curled body position for 8 hours without feeling cold.
|Insulation||650 fill-power water-repellent duck down|
|Face fabric||20-denier nylon|
|Recommended Compression Sack||8L|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.
|Product sustainability||Certified Responsible Down|