The North Face Aphrodite 2.0 Capris - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Whether you’re heading to the local dog park or a bucket list destination, the Aphrodite 2.0 Capris are built for days on the go. Comfortable stretch, adjustable legs and UV protection, grear for summer days.
- Lightweight nylon blend dries quickly and has an easy stretch.
- PFC-free DWR finish shrugs off unexpected showers and keeps your shorts cleaner longer.
- UPF 50 blocks more than 98% of harsh UV.
- Elastic encased waistband and drawcord combo let you customize the fit.
- 2 front hand pockets for day-to-day must-haves and a hidden zippered pocket for valuables.
- Reinforced stitching adds toughness.
- Cinchable, adjustable legs are ready for a spur of the moment wading.
- Standard fit.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.