The North Face Aphrodite Motion Shorts - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Shorts that pack into their own pocket, making them a good travel option. The stylish herringbone fabric that looks great and added stretch makes them ready to café hop or bag distant peaks.
- Herringbone nylon blend has 4-way stretch and FlashDry™ for improved wicking and reduced dry time.
- PFC-free DWR finish shake off light rain and spills.
- Elastic encased waistband and internal drawcord to customize the fit.
- Plenty of pocket space and a secure zippered back pocket.
- Rear pocket doubles as a stuff sack.
- Standard fit.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Stuffs in own pocket|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.