As day turns to night this compact light combo that will help keep you seen. Pairing the KTV Drive front and rear lights this package sets you up for low-light commutes. Each light uses 2 LEDs set into an engineered reflector that maximizes your visibility. Easy USB-charging comes via the integrated plug, simply pop off the rear cover and plug your light right into any standard USB port and you’re charging, no cable needed.
- Front light has 5 lighting modes, 2 in steady and 3 in flashing; steady: 70 lumens (2h), 15 lumens (10h), flash 1–30 lumens (13.25h), flash 2–15 lumens (20h) and day flash–200 lumens (6.5h).
- Rear light has 5 lighting modes, 2 in steady and 3 in flashing; steady: 10 lumens (4.5h), 3 lumens (12.5h), flash 1–10 lumens (12.5h), flash 2–5 lumens (20h) and pulse–10 lumens (7h).
- Easy 1-button interface takes you through all your light’s modes.
- Precisely tuned optics focus the power of each light’s 2 LEDs to maximize visibility.
- Cut-outs at the lens of the front light provide side illumination, keeping you seen from the side.
- Integrated USB plug means you don’t need to carry a charging cable – full charging takes ~3 hours per light.
- LED charging indicator lets you know light needs charging, when it’s charging and when it’s ready to go.
- Silicone, tool-free mounting straps. Front light also has an integrated clip to mount it to a pack or a dog collar.
- IPX7 waterproofing protects your light from heavy downpours.
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
|Front + rear|
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
|Power supply||USB charger|
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||Rechargeable battery pack (non-removable)|