With up to 75 lumens, this little light will help keep you seen, day or night. The KTV Pro uses 2 powerful red LEDs and a custom engineered reflector to provides over 270° of visibility. Five different modes have you covered, from a low steady on, all the way to a powerful daytime flash. Easy USB-charging comes via an integrated plug, simply pop off the rear cover and plug your light right into any standard USB port and you’re charging, no cable needed. The tool free mount fits round seat posts or aero posts, letting you swap the light between your trusty commuter and your race-bred steed.
- 5 lighting modes, 2 in steady and 3 in flashing; steady: 20 lumens (4h), 3 lumens (18h), flash 1–25 lumens (8.75h), flash 2–10 lumens (19.5h) and day flash–75 lumens (10h).
- Easy 1-button interface takes you through all your light’s modes.
- Wide-angle lens that provides over 270° of visibility.
- Aero post compatible mount.
- Integrated USB plug means you don’t need to carry a charging cable – full charging takes ~3 hours.
- LED charging indicator lets you know light needs charging, when it’s charging and when it’s ready to go.
- Silicone, tool-free mounting straps.
- IPX7 waterproofing protects your light from heavy downpours.
|Included mounts||Seat post mount|
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Light source||2 red LEDs|
|Burn time - flash||10-19.5 h|
|Burn Time - steady||4-18 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Red light mode||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||Rechargeable battery pack (non-removable)|
|Product sustainability||Rechargeable batteries|