If you like modes, this is your tail-light. The Strip Drive light has 11 different settings from an economy flash to an eye-catching daytime pop of lights. 5 powerful red LEDs and a custom engineered reflector add over 270° of visibility. The tool-free mount fits round seat posts or aero posts, so you can swap it between your trusty commuter and your race bike.
- 11 lighting modes, 3 in steady and 8 in flashing; steady: 45 lumens (2.25h), 15 lumens (7h), 3 lumens (30h), flash 1–25 lumens (8h), flash 2–15 lumens (8h), flash 3–15 lumens (8.3h), flash 4–20 lumens (10h), flash 5–5 lumens (29h), flash 6–3 lumens (57h), day flash 1–150 lumens (6.5h) and day flash 2–100 lumens (7h).
- Easy 1-button interface takes you through all your light’s modes.
- Wide-angle lens that provides over 270° of visibility.
- Aero post compatible mount.
- Easy USB charging via micro-USB takes only about 2 hours.
- LED charging indicator lets you know light needs charging, when it’s charging and when it’s ready to go.
- Silicone, tool-free mounting straps.
- IPX7 waterproofing protects your light from heavy downpours.
|Included mounts||Seat post mount|
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Light source||5 LEDs|
|Burn time - flash||6.5-57 h|
|Burn Time - steady||2.25-30 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Red light mode||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||Rechargeable battery pack (non-removable)|
|Product sustainability||Rechargeable batteries|