These two tiny powerhouses will help keep you seen as day turns to night. Lezyne has bundle two of their tiny heavy hitters in this package, the Mini Drive 400XL has more than enough lumens and modes to see and be seen, while the KTV has a custom engineered reflector that can provides over 270° of visibility. This pair uses easy USB-charging, with integrated plugs, simply pop off the rear cover and plug your light right into any standard USB port and you’re charging, no cable needed.
- Front light has 8 lighting modes, 4 in steady and 4 in flashing; steady: 400 lumens (1h), 150 lumens (2.5h), 75 lumens (5h), 15 lumens (20h), flash 1–50 lumens (13.5h), flash 2–50 lumens (13.5h), day flas –400 lumens (7h) and pulse–50 lumens (15h).
- Rear light has 5 lighting modes, 2 in steady and 3 in flashing; steady: 20 lumens (4h), 3 lumens (18h), flash 1–25 lumens (8.75h), flash 2–10 lumens (19.5h) and day flash – 75 lumens (10h).
- 1-button interface takes you through all your light’s modes.
- Front light has a race mode (activated by holding the button down for 5 seconds) uses only 2 modes, a high (400 lumens) and a low (75 lumens). Race mode lets you cycle between the high and low mode with a single button press, low mode is great for when your riding in a pack, high mode is good for when you’re in the lead.
- Front light has a mode memory remembers what mode the light was in when it was shut off.
- Front light rugged aluminum body is durable and dissipates heat well.
- Cut-outs at the lens of the front light provide side illumination, keeping you seen from the side.
- Rear light features a wide-angle lens that provides over 270° of visibility.
- Rear light is aero post compatible.
- Integrated USB plug means you don’t need to carry a charging cable – full charging takes ~3 hours.
- LED charging indicator lets you know light needs charging, when it’s charging and when it’s ready to go.
- Silicone, tool-free mounting straps.
- IPX7 waterproofing protects your light from heavy downpours.
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
|Front + rear|
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
|Power supply||USB charger|
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||Rechargeable battery pack (non-removable)|