Big performance, small package, this pocket-sized light that pumps out up to 800 lumens, is easy to charge and has 8 modes (5 steady and 3 flashing). Couple the strong feature-set with intuitive 1-button controls and the Micro Drive Pro 800XL becomes a serious contender. The tool-free silicone mount attaches easily to your handle bars and can be swapped between bikes in seconds.
- 8 lighting modes, 5 in steady and 3 in flashing; steady: 800 lumens (1.75h), 400 lumens (4h), 250 lumens (5.5h), 150 lumens (19h), 15 lumens (87h), flash – 150 lumens (19h), pulse – 50 lumens (17h) and day flash – 800 lumens (8.5h).
- Easy 1-button interface takes you through all your light’s modes.
- Race mode (activated by holding the button down for 5 seconds) uses only 2 modes, a high (800 lumens) and a low (150 lumens). Race mode lets you cycle between the high and low mode with a single button press, low mode is great for when your riding in a pack, high mode is good for when you’re in the lead.
- Mode memory remembers what mode the light was in when it was shut off.
- Cut-outs at the lens provide side illumination, keeping you seen from the side.
- Easy USB charging via micro-USB takes only ~4 hours.
- LED charging indicator lets you know light needs charging, when it’s charging and when it’s ready to go.
- Rugged aluminum body with integrated cooling fins dissipates heat well.
- Silicone mounting strap mounts on your bars without tools.
- IPX7 waterproofing protects your light from even the heaviest downpours.
|Included mounts||Handlebar mount|
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||2 LEDs|
|Burn time - flash||8.5-17 h|
|Burn Time - steady||1.75-87 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
|Power supply||USB charger|
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||Rechargeable battery pack (non-removable)|