Brooks Ricochet 2 Road Running Shoes - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Get your bounce back. These energizing running shoes feature springy midsoles to keep your stride bouncy on any surface at any speed. The outsole is super flexible with a small arrow-point pattern, keeping you rolling from heel to toe off without losing energy.
- Sleek flat-knit upper with a pseudo-integrated tongue gives a smooth sock-like fit.
- Internal bootie with wraparound collar fits comfortably and naturally.
- Reflective details improve the shoe's visibility in low light.
- Sueded heel tab protects your Achilles tendon from irritation.
- DNA Amp midsole combines polyurethane foam in a TPU skin that preserves energy and generates a lively ride.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole adapts to your weight, delivering a step that's stride specific.
- Flexible, arrow-point transition facilitate quick movement from heel to toe.
- Grippy rubber outsole is durable and resilient over a run season.
|Ideal for||Road running|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Light and responsive|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize over pronation, where the foot tends to roll inward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure