Summer can't get here fast enough. This full performance wetsuit is just the right thickness for summer surfing at Cox Bay or White Point. And it's got a secret: no neoprene! Yup, this wetsuit is made from recycled materials. And it still gives you the comfort and durability you need for riding the waves while being a little kinder to the earth.
- EicoPrene is non-allergenic and neoprene-free, made of 70% limestone and 30% recycled tires.
- 3mm thick EicoPrene on the torso and 2mm thick EicoPrene on the legs and arms.
- Mesh panels on back and chest reduce evaporative cooling and cut the wind.
- Glideskin neckline provides a smooth and comfortable fit reducing leakage and chaffing.
- Critical seam taping reduces leakage and provides a comfortable fit.
- Thermal lining is made with nylon sourced from recycled fishing nets.
- STD lining uses recycled polyester to retain body heat.
- Blind-stitched (GBS) seams use tough nylon thread to reduce leakage.
- Seams are triple glued with eco-friendly AquaA glue.
- Back zipper entry.
- Drain holes.
- Fuse cut cuffs are extra durable.
- Key pocket.
|Face fabric||3mm eicoprene|
|Pockets||1 internal key|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|