Escape the orange glow of streetlights and take your runs down the paths less traveled. The Lumen 400Z gets many of the same features of UltrAspire’s more powerful lights, but also gets an adjustable beam. The 400z’s adjustable beam lets you customize your light for your running conditions. Headlamps work well but can wash out the terrain, making harder to see potential hazards. By taking your light off your head and lowering it to your waist the Lumen line of lights aim the light down to where you need to see, increasing contrast and detail. You also get the benefit of moving the light to a stable mount that stays aimed at your running line.
- 4 modes: 3 in steady and 1 in flashing; steady: 400 lumens (6h), 200 lumens (9h), 100 lumens (15h) and flash – 400 lumens (20h).
- Steady Beam™ regulated output technology keeps your light from dimming until the battery is almost dead.
- Adjustable lens lets you shift between a wide-angle or a focused beam, pick the right lighting for your conditions.
- PerfectAngle™ allows the lighthead to adjust 25° up, or 25° down, letting you dial in right lighting angle to maximize the contrast of your running surface.
- Flashing modes help keep you seen in the daytime.
- Fatigue Free™ features keep the controls simple, one button does it all, making the light easy to use with tired, cold hands, or hands in gloves.
- Sweatproof zippered pocket (1L) makes a safe home for your phone, keys and gels, or take it off when you need to go light and fast.
- Rear facing red light has 2 modes (steady on and flash).
- Reflective details help keep you seen from all angles.
- IPX4 waterproofing means the light keeps shining even when Mother Nature has other ideas.
- Runs off a single 18650 battery (included).
- USB charging port is tucked safely under the threads, so you get easy charging without compromising waterproofness.
- Ergonomic back plate keeps the light stable, and you comfortable.
- Fits 26-44” waists.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Light source||1 LED|
|Burn time - low||15 h|
|Burn time - high||6 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
|Red light mode||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||1 18650 (included)|
|Product sustainability||Rechargeable batteries|