A breathable shelter for warmer mountaineering endeavours. The legendary Ahwahnee 2-person tent is made with incredibly breathable ToddTex fabric, reducing condensation on warmer or wetter alpine advnetures. The longer floor length will please taller campers, with plenty of headroom for those over 6ft.
- Tent fabric is ToddTex, a 3-layer material combining a waterproof-breathable membrane with a ripstop nylon outer layer and a wicking polyester inner layer.
- Fully seam-sealed.
- 2 full-height side doors with internal venting mesh.
- Wide awnings provide shelter while venting.
- Lightweight internal pole grips hold poles in place.
- 2 interior pockets.
- Optional footprint and vestibule sold separately.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Floor fabric||Waterproof-breathable fabric|
|Fly fabric||Waterproof-breathable fabric|
|Pole||DAC TH72M aluminum|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.14m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.