Shimano RC5 Cycling Shoes - Men's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Perfect power transfer and phenomenal fit. These shoes are performance-primed for group rides, crits, or your next fondo. Built on a stiff carbon midsole, they efficiently transfer power through each stroke, and dampen vibrations from the road, so your feet won't feel like they're on fire. The glove-like wrap design means no pressure points, less material and reduced weight.
- Mesh and TPU upper in a wrapping design is low profile and eliminates pressure points.
- Nylon midsole reinforced with carbon fibre absorbs vibration and provides stiff pedalling platform.
- Boa® Fit System closure with Velcro® toe strap holds your foot evenly and securely.
- Compatible with 3-bolt cleats with expanded cleat adjustment.
- Polyurethane outsole grips on pavement.
- Adjustable cup insole.
|Closure||Ratchet cable + strap|
|Pedal compatibility||3-hole clipless|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.