Patagonia Live Simply Guitar Responsibili T-Shirt - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
This item can't be purchased online. Please check if it's available at your local store or call 1.888.847.0770.
One cord is better than none. Part of Patagonia’s Responsibili-Tee® line that is made from recycled bottles and scrap fabrics. This repurposing of materials reduces water use during manufacturing and keeps stuff out of the world's landfills and incinerators.
- Regular fit wears like an old favourite.
- Made using 118g of recycled scrap fabric and 4.8 recycled plastic bottles.
- Responsibili-Tee® recycling process uses 96% less water and creates 45% less CO2 per unit than conventional cotton T-shirt production.
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention.
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free.
- Artwork by Geoff McFetridge.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.