Shimano XC5 Cycling Shoes - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Shoes for riders who like mud as much as pavement. Their robust and perforated upper sheds mud but lets the heat out too. The carbon midsole provides great stiffness and vibration dampening, so say goodbye to numb or burning toes. Whether you ride on or off-road, these ultra-gripped shoes will let you walk like a human...not a duck.
- Synthetic leather upper sheds mud and snow while perforations let heat escape.
- Carbon fibre reinforced midsole absorbs vibration and provides stiff pedalling platform.
- Boa® L6 Fit System with micro-adjustments.
- Michelin tread gives a high traction sole that sheds mud.
- Spike mounts (18mm option) add grip for tough or icy conditions.
- Compatible with 2-bolt cleats.
|Upper material||Synthetic leather|
|Pedal compatibility||2-hole clipless|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.