Shimano AM9 Cycling Shoes - Unisex
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
For getting to the end of the trail without bringing the forest with you. Whether you ride a nimble enduro bike or a bomber downhill machine, these shoes keep you on top of things. You get a huge range of cleat adjustment plus ultra-grippy soles if you're not quite clipped in. Armoured lace shield keeps debris out and the toe cap protects your piggies.
- Synthetic leather upper sheds mud and snow while perforations let heat escape.
- Hydrophobic materials dry quickly and absorb less water.
- Medium-stiff midsole dampens shock but maintains comfortable flex.
- Moulded toe cap protects you from roots and rocks in the trail.
- Speed lacing closure locks in your foot and armoured shield protects from debris.
- Low profile rubber sole is stable and high traction even if you're not clipped in.
- Compatible with 2-bolt cleats with expanded cleat adjustment.
|Upper material||Synthetic leather|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.