Patagonia How to Help Organic T-Shirt - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A comfy organic cotton tee that will help us earn a better tomorrow. The fabric uses no GMO seeds or toxic pesticides, benefits soil quality and biodiversity.
- Patagonia’s organic cotton tees use 84% less water and create 16% less CO2 per unit than conventional cotton T-shirts.
- Raw material sourced from farms in the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative.
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention.
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free.
- Patagonia original art.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Regular fit.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% organically grown cotton|
|Product sustainability||Organically grown content|