Pearl Izumi Attack Jersey - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
You don’t have to spend a lot to get a lot. Case in point, this jersey. The design and fabric are inspired by gear that's typically twice the price. It looks good and wicks moisture like a sponge when you ride through heatwaves and humidity.
- Made of Select Transfer yarns for unbeatable moisture management, with stretch in the sleeves for mobility.
- Fabric provides UPF 50+ protection.
- 3 pockets at rear.
- Full-length front zipper.
- Reflective elements increase your safety in low-light conditions.
- Elasticized gripper on the hem keeps it from creeping up.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
|Pockets||3 back drop-in|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.