Saucony Jazz Riff Washable Shoes - Children
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
When fun is high on the agenda, staying clean comes second. The Jazz Riff sneakers can be tossed in the washing machine. Equipped with a stretchy closure, they also fit a wide variety of feet, so your little one stays comfortable.
- Faux lace, hook-and-loop closures are easy to get on and off.
- Sole flexes comfortably when scooting, skate boarding or biking.
- Removable memory foam insole offers all day comfort and support.
- 0mm drop gives the feeling of bare feet, encouraging healthy foot growth.
- Non-marking sole is great for polished gym floors and school hallways.
- Smiley face tags on the instep help teach little ones – when the tags are smiling at each other, the shoes are on the correct feet.
- Built on a generous last to accommodate wider toddler feet.
- Certified by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) to promote foot health.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.