Pearl Izumi Attack Shorts - Men's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A high-performance interface between the bike and your anatomy, these shorts set the standard for comfort and moisture transfer. The 8-panel cut is designed to fit closely and move as you move, without adding any resistance or pressure. The tailored chamois uses variable thickness padding and an ergonomic cut that relieves pressure points and allows air to circulate.
- Select Transfer fabric is made of 86% nylon, 14% spandex, with a sun-protective rating of UPF 50+.
- Flat-lock seams.
- Race 3-D chamois uses breathable 4-way stretch material and shaped, variable-density padding, up to 13mm.
- Silicone leg grippers keep the legs in place.
- Reflective elements for low-light visibility.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.