Vasque Breeze AT Ultradry Hiking Boots - Children to Youths
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
From trailhead to lights out, this version of Vasque’s proven Breeze boot keeps out wetness. The supportive EVA midsole and grippy rubber tread offer sure footing on tricky terrain.
- Uppers blend waterproof leather with abrasion-resistant mesh.
- Vasque UltraDry™ waterproof-breathable membrane.
- Contoured EVA footbed.
- EVA midsole offers great rebound.
- Rubber cup sole is designed to support growing feet
- Chunky tread provides secure traction on uneven ground.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.