Rab Alpha Flux Jacket - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Hey, that specific product isn't available. Here's the newest version, just note the price and features might be slightly different.
There's no need to de-layer with this hoodie. Its ultra breathable materials work as a warm, breathable midlayer on sustained alpine missions. Light insulation through the torso and hood add warmth where you need it. Fleece panels under the arms let you move in any direction.
- Construction combines synthetic insulation under a light DWR-treated shell.
- Polartec® Alpha insulation on arms, torso and hood.
- Fleece side panels breathe and allow a range of motion.
- Seams are positioned off the shoulders and hips to eliminate pressure points.
- Low profile insulated hood fits under a climbing helmet and covers your lower face.
- Full-length YKK® Vislon zipper closes smoothly on the front.
- 2 zippered hand pockets.
- Thumb loops.
|Insulation||95g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.