Pearl Izumi Sugar Cropped Pants
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Stylish crops for spin classes or weekend rides. These comfy crops make time in the saddle even more enjoyable. With a high waist band, they feature a female specific chamois and soft materials for superb comfort on any ride.
- Select Transfer fabric is soft and moisture wicking with mesh panels for added breathability.
- Flat waistband is wide and high with encased elastic for a slip-free fit.
- Female specific Select Escape 1:1® Chamois improves comfort in the saddle.
- Stretch mesh pocket on the right thigh fits most phones.
- BioViz® reflective details.
|Ideal for||Sport road cycling|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.