For constantly changing trail conditions. When you're suiting up for a long day in the saddle, reach for this incredibly breathable jacket. The stretchy fabric is designed offer wind protection on long drops, and shed light precip when the weather turns grey. And if some blue sky appears, the whole thing packs into its back pocket.
- Recycled nylon face fabric with DWR sheds light rain and blocks wind.
- Circular knit backer is comfortable on your skin and improves moisture wicking.
- Stretchy fabric in an articulated design is comfortable for riding.
- Adjustable hood rolls down when not in use.
- 2 zippered front pockets and 1 zippered interior pocket keep personal items secure.
- Rear drop pocket holds bulkier items.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Stuffs in own pocket|