Patagonia Pack In Jacket - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Light, warm, stretchy and breathable, this jacket is great on its own or layered under a shell. Wear the Pack In jacket on your morning commute when the night’s chill hangs in the air and then pack it down and throw it in your bag once the day warms up. Stuffing into its own pocket this lightweight jacket is easy to keep around. Each layer of this jacket has been chosen with mobility in mind, from a stretchy shell to stretchy insulation.
- Recycled polyester shell has been treated with a DWR finish so it can shake off light rain.
- FullRange® polyester insulation uses 40% recycled material and is warm, stretchy and super breathable.
- Recycled polyester liner is treated with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
- Horizontal quilting pattern keeps insulation even throughout the jacket.
- Zippered handwarmer pockets keep your gear safe and your hands warm.
- Left from pocket doubles as a stuff sack for easy packability.
- Piped cuffs and hem help seal out the cold.
- Regular fit.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Secondary fabric||100% recycled polyester|
|Pockets||2 front zippered|