Perfect from street to trail, these technical pants feature lightweight, 4-way stretch-woven fabric with 50+ UPF sun protection and a wide waistband.
- Lightweight recycled polyester/spandex with a soft knit waistband and cuffs, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
- Pull-on jogger style that stays in place with wide waistband.
- Two front drop-in handwarmer pockets with tonal double-needle stitch detail; two rear pockets (one with a secure zipper).
- Elasticized cuffs at the ankle can be worn down or pushed up to calves.
- Regular rise.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|