Great for mountaineering and glacier crossings that don't involve technical climbing, the Stalker Universal Crampon has an updated profile to fit modern mountaineering boots. With a universal binding, they're adaptable to almost any footwear, and fit flexible hiking boots or mountaineering boots without toe or heel welts.
- Made of durability chromoly steel.
- 12 points design is great for general mountaineering.
- Binding has thermoplastic heel and toe harness, plus nylon straps.
- Dynamic anti-balling plates prevent snow and ice buildup.
- Flexible centre bar works with flexible footwear.
- Tool-free adjustment for easy sizing.
- Comes with carrying case for storage.
|Ideal for||Alpine climbing and mountaineering|
The manufacturers' recommended boot size. Some crampons can be extended by changing the centre rail.
Anti-snow plates keep snow from balling underfoot.