Great for mountaineering and glacier crossings that don't involve technical climbing, the Stalker Crampon has an updated profile to fit modern mountaineering boots. Semi-automatic bindings offer a secure fit on most semi-rigid mountaineering boots with a heel welt.
- Made of durability chromoly steel.
- 12 points design is great for general mountaineering.
- Semi-automatic bindings attach to most semi-rigid mountaineering boots.
- Dynamic anti-balling plates prevent snow and ice buildup.
- Flexible centre bar works with flexible footwear.
- Tool-free adjustment for easy sizing.
- Comes with carrying case for storage.
|Ideal for||Alpine climbing and mountaineering|
The manufacturers' recommended boot size. Some crampons can be extended by changing the centre rail.
Anti-snow plates keep snow from balling underfoot.