Go fast and light in the mountains. This pack is built with the alpine ethos of versatile minimalism. The foam back panel supports your load while hiking to basecamp, and can be removed when it's time to climb. Exterior daisy chains provide options for attaching your rope or helmet. There are plenty of good reasons to bail while alpine climbing – your pack shouldn't be one of them.
- Tough nylon fabric and lining.
- PU and silicone coatings add water-resistance and a DWR coating sheds precipitation.
- Floating lid is adjustable and secures a coiled rope, with a top zippered pocket.
- Spindrift collar opens wide for easy packing
- Back foam panel, frame, sternum strap, and hipbelt are removable.
- Adjustable sternum strap takes tension off the shoulders.
- Low profile pick sleeve holds up to 2 ice tools.
- Modular compression straps provide multiple gear attachment options.
- Exterior zippered accessory pocket.
- Internal zippered security pocket.
- Twin front daisy chains.
|Main fabric||420-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||200-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
|Carries||Skis - A-frame|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.