Get to technical objectives with all your hardware. This alpine pack is no stranger to long approaches, basecamps and alpine bivies. Its gear-hauling design gives you endless options to attach ice tools, pickets and ropes. When it's time for a summit push, strip it down for fewer grams on the final ascent.
- Construction combines tough 420-denier recycled nylon fabric with a 200-denier nylon lining.
- Aluminum stay frame provides support in a light and durable design.
- PU and silicone coatings add water-resistance and a DWR coating sheds precipitation.
- Floating lid is adjustable and secures a coiled rope, with a top zippered pocket.
- Spindrift collar.
- Removable lid, frame, sternum strap and hipbelt .
- Adjustable sternum strap takes tension off the shoulders.
- Low profile pick sleeve holds up to 2 ice tools.
- Modular compression straps.
- Internal zippered security pocket.
- Twin front daisy chains.
|Main fabric||420-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||200-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
|Carries||Skis - A-frame|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.